Sunday, July 8, 2012

Hidden Mickey's

Okay, after being at Disney World and attempting to find as many Hidden Mickey's as I can, it's kinda fun finding them in normal every day life too.  Here's a few examples in the parks of Hidden Mickey's.


Here's one out of the plates on the door in the Morocco pavilion at EPCOT.  



And here's one in Living With The Land at EPCOT in the test tubes.


Since I can't be at Disney all the time, I have started a collection of ones I have found in every day life here at home.  Like these:

Here's a Hidden Mickey in marshmallows.


If you look real close, the shadows make a Hidden Mickey.



Yep, even on a tie at a yard sale.



And today as I was reading a kid book, I found another one!  



This is just something fun to do.  But you should try it too.  If you find one, take a picture and share it with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment