Thursday, July 12, 2012

If I Were On Big Brother, I'd Want To Play The Game Like....


MEMPHIS!!!  

I've thought about this many times.  If I were ever on Big Brother, who do I think played one of the best games and who would I like mimic in game play?  It's super easy for me to answer.  Memphis!  I know he couldn't have gotten as far as he did without Dan, but I think Memphis played a flawless game.  His social game was perfect.  He made friends with everyone in the house.  He didn't have enemies and if he did, he fixed the problem right away.  He was more quite that some of the other house guests, but it helped him get to know them better.  Dan and Memphis would strategize, but Dan always seemed to make the big moves and it kept Memphis out of the spotlight.  My favorite moment in the house was the final 3 HOH competition.  I loved when Dan and Memphis pretended to hate each other just so Jerry thought he was safe.  Brilliant!!!  And it worked.  These two was awesome together!  They were The Renegades!  I actually thought Memphis should have won over Dan.  But it all worked out.  At least they came in first and second.  I just wish we could see The Renegades reunite in the Big Brother house someday!!


No comments:

Post a Comment