Monday, July 16, 2012

Monday Morning Motivation

It's Monday again.  Let me attempt to get excited.  Ha!  I guess I should find the positives in Monday, shouldn't I?!  How about some Monday Morning Motivation?!  I just saw this quote and I have no idea who said it, but I like it!
"There are plenty of difficult obstacles in your path.  Don't allow yourself to become one of them."
How accurate is that?!  There are so many obstacles we face in general.  Getting told no on something we're passionate about.  Not getting a promotion at work that we wanted.  Getting stuck in traffic.  Obstacles that we really can't change. 

But how often do we allow ourselves to be in our own way.  I know I do things all the time.  Not getting out of bed early enough to leave the house on time.  Watching TV instead of exercising.  Grabbing food while I'm out instead of making something at home and saving money.  Something that small can allow ourselves to be our own obstacles.

I think we have to be very aware of these things and keep our eye on a goal.  That's the only way we're going to get to where we want to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment