Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Bo's Coming Back!!!

In a crazy turn of events, Chico will be going to his new foster home at the end of this week and I will be getting Bo back.  

Bo doesn't seem to be what his adopted mom thought he would.  The best decision at this point is that Bo comes back to me.  The way she's describing how he's acting is something I never saw with him.  

I let the rescue decide which dog I would foster and which would go to another foster home.  As long as I'm helping a dog and they get along with Daisy, it doesn't matter which one it is.  Since it seems that Chico would do good in any environment and Bo did great with me, they made the decision for Bo to stay with me.

Thankfully the rescue group understands that I don't feel comfortable having more than 1 foster dog at a time.  This seems as if it's going to be the best decision for everyone.

I will finish the week out with Chico though!  

No comments:

Post a Comment