Saturday, September 15, 2012

Yard Sale Saturday


Today was a fun day.  I found some pretty neat stuff and for good prices!  Let's break it down....

I found a good book for my Pa (a joke book) and a drywall book so I could learn.  These were actually really big books, so paying $1 for each wasn't bad!

Two awesome jars for 25 cents each! 

3 picture frames...each 50 cents. 

A plant stand for $1.

Not exactly sure what this was used for, but I'll figure out something fun.  It was half price day, so I got this for $1.

Old Trisha Yearwood, Tanya Tucker and Lorrie Morgan CD's!!!  Yeah, they were $2 each, but these are amazing!!! 

A decorative washboard.  I paid $2.50 for it, but I've been looking for one for a while now. 

My favorite deal of the day!  I got a card table for $2.50!!  Yes, you saw that right 2 dollars and 50 cents.  And it's in really good shape!  And I needed one so I no longer have to borrow one from my parents. 

So there was my day of yard sales and estate sales.  

Did you get out to any good yard sales or estate sales today?!  What did you find?


No comments:

Post a Comment