Saturday, September 29, 2012

Yard Sale Saturday

Today was a fun day looking at yard sales and estate sales.  Lots of good stuff out there.  

So let's begin.  Here's what I found today!

At an estate sale, they were selling these old briefcases for $2 each.  Time to check out Pinterest for some fun decorating ideas.

Cookbooks for 25 cents each!!

An oil lamp for $5.  I thought this was a good deal.  Do you think I got a good deal on it? 

A cute bamboo basket for only 25 cents!

Two baggies full of rocks.  $1 total.  I'm thinking...put some rocks in the bottom of a jar and a tea candle on top.

And what a deal.  5 CD's for $1.  They may be old, but they are perfect for my collection.  Especially the Trisha Yearwood CD with She's In Love With A Boy on it. 

Not a lot of finds today, but I'm super happy with what I did find!

Did you get to any good sales today?  What did you find?

No comments:

Post a Comment