Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Aaron Lines

Do you remember the singer Aaron Lines?  He had a couple of songs out on US radio back a few years ago.  He's very popular in Canadian country music right now.  And he's one artist I'd like to hear more about here in the US.  I can't find a bad song by him.  Not that I'm trying to, but I honestly can't.  What song would you know him from?  You Can't Hide Beautiful.  If you don't know of him, you should.  So what are you waiting for?  Go on and check out his music!  I don't think you'll be disappointed at all.



2 comments:

  1. I never expected you to feature him! lol He's a cutie for sure though....just didn't think you were a big fan of You Can't Hide Beautiful. ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love that song. Don't get me started on "Good Morning Beautiful" by Steve Holy...

    ReplyDelete