Thursday, July 19, 2012

Big Brother Week 1 Review

Seriously??  Did that much game play happen in week 1?  I think this is a first.  Normally week 1 people are just trying to figure out who they want to hang out with and who they don't want to hang out with.  And on another note...why is Brittney considered an All-Star??  Not like there is anything that can be done about that now.  She's already in the house.  But come on....the nominations...one from each of the two teams you aren't aligned with.  Talk about showing your cards way too early.  That's insane!  But the main thing I've noticed this week....  Willie is just like his sneaky brother, Russell.  It's like Survivor all over again...and I don't think it's going to last too long in the Big Brother house.



This week, my favorite house guest is Frank.  And as crazy as this sounds, Joe might be coming in 2nd.  My least favorite house guest....hmm....let me think about this....Ha!...Hands down, it's the Hantz brother, Willie.


My favorite coach this week would be Dan.  I think he's getting the bad end of the deal big time.  But he is Dan and he can come back from anything.  Remember, he is a Renegade!!  


I did like Brittany's observation that the coaches might actually end up playing this game.  I sure hope they do.  I'd love to see what happens.  And she is right.  There aren't enough players without the coaches playing.


And Ian...seriously???  You can kick yourself in the head??  Why am I not impressed at all?? This kid drives me crazy.  If you don't watch the show, just take a look at this clip...



No comments:

Post a Comment