Friday, July 27, 2012

Big Brother Week 2

This has been one of the craziest seasons of Big Brother by far.  It's not every season a house guest gets expelled.  So I guess Willie didn't didn't make it as far as his brother did on Survivor.  He could have actually been one to watch in the game.  He might have gotten far too.  But there's rules.  You break them, you have to suffer the consequences.  At least we got to meet another Hantz brother!




And then we got rid of JoJo this week too.  I'm with Britney.  I was highly annoyed with her "yeah yeah no, I know. Yeah yeah no...no no yeah, I know."  OMG!!!  Talk about driving me crazy.  She couldn't let anyone talk.  She was too busy saying "yeah yeah no, i know.  No no yeah..yeah i know."  UGH!!!!  So glad I don't have to hear that all the time anymore.  Can you imagine if you had to be the person in production that got to listen to her and only her for the whole summer?  I think I'd be saying "yeah yeah, no, I know" in my dreams.  I hope JoJo enjoys the rest of the summer watching it from her couch at home.




My favorite players this week and why?  Frank because he played it safe and it was a great week to play it safe.  There's too many people in the house to go bold at this point.  My other favorite player was Danielle.  FINALLY!!!  She played the game!!  Using the info from Ian to break up JoJo and Shane was the best move she made.  She might actually go far at this game!




My least favorite player this week besides Willie...  It would have to be JoJo.  Is an explanation needed?  Yeah, yeah, no, I know.  When you said that you deserve to be there over someone else, your fate is sealed.  Sorry, Jojo....it's just how it goes!


My favorite coaches this week?  Dan and Boogie.  As much as I don't want to like Boogie, I can't help it.  He's just good at this game.  And Dan.  Thank you for finally lighting a fire under Danielle and making her fight for her place in the house!  That's what a coach should do!!




My least favorite coach this week?  Britney.  Why tell your players not to fight for their life in the game?  Why alienate Willie?  What are you thinking?  I'm so not a fan of how Britney is playing this game.  But what can I say.  I never thought she was an All Star.



Anyone else watch Big Brother?  What's your take on this week?  Who were your favorites and least favorites?

No comments:

Post a Comment