Saturday, July 28, 2012

Yard Sale Saturday

Guess what today is?!  It's Saturday!!!  YARD SALE DAY!!!!  (Yes, I do get a little too excited over this!)  My great-nephew's birthday party was today and I didn't think I would get in that many yard sales, but sometimes it's not how many you get in, but the quality you get at the ones you go to!  This was a fun day.  Lots of interesting finds today.  Wanna see?!  Well, even if you didn't, I'm going to show you anyway!!


I found shutters!!  Yes, it's pinterest project time!  I've been looking for these for so long now.  I didn't even care how much I paid for them!  But I'll for sure take them for $2!



Okay, this is completely random, but I can't wait to paint it.  It's already got a hook at the top to hang it with.  Doesn't it look like part of a picket fence?!  And it was FREE!!!



And then I found these cute blocks.  Oh...the possibilities...and they already have things to hang them with!  LOVE them!  And they were half off.  So $1 for all 4!




I found these cute random items.  A little shelf, this cute...maybe candy dish and the hanging watermelon basket!  I'm kinda loving the basket the way it is.  What do you think?  I might have paid $2 for all 3, but I honestly can't remember.


And how about these pretty plates.  Not sure if I want to use them as plates or decorations!  Hmmm.....  They are pretty heavy though.




But here was one of my favorite finds of the day.  It was at an Estate Sale.  There was no price tag on it.  I had to ask if it was even for sale.  They said yes and that I could have it for $5.  I couldn't say no!  This is just one cool piece of furniture.  Yes, it needs painting and I have no idea what room it's going in, but isn't it awesome?!?!



It even has a cute little drawer!



So there ya go!  My finds for today!  I'd love to hear your ideas on what to do with things this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment