Saturday, July 14, 2012

Yard Sale Saturday

Yay!  It's yard sale Saturday!  But the worse part of this Saturday was that it rained.  And I'm not talking just a little bit of rain.  No, I'm talking about a whole lot of rain.  Like flash flood type of rain.  Which means....I had to wait until later in the day to leave the house.  This also means that I missed the majority of yard sales.  I got 2 in today.  One estate sale and one yard sale.  Not too much excitement for the day.  But here's a picture of what I did get.




Fun stuff and didn't spend but $5.75 for it all!  Here's a closer up picture of the vase on the right.



Doesn't it look like a gumball machine?!  Kinda cool, isn't it?!  I couldn't pass this vase up!

That's all for this week.  I'm going to be hoping for NO rain next Saturday morning so I can find some good deals!!

No comments:

Post a Comment