Thursday, August 2, 2012

Lunch Break Estate Sale

So today during my lunch break I had to check out an Estate Sale that was nearby.  Of course I didn't have that much time, but I wanted to at least see what they had on the first day of it.  Since it's lasting for 3 days, I figured I would get a good peak and think about what I want to go back and get. I saw some really great things and really want to go again.  However, if it's like every other Estate Sale I've been to, the last day should be half price!  But here's what I got today:




I've been wanting one of these!  And then I saw 2!  They were $1 each.  I know one of them will be getting a fresh coat of white paint.  The other one....I'm not so sure yet!


Gotta say though....this was one successful lunch break!

No comments:

Post a Comment