Monday, August 6, 2012

Monday Morning Motivation

It's that time again.  Time to get started on another week.  

Life isn't always perfect.  It doesn't always go our way.  We face challenges every single day.  Our car is broke down.  Our air condition unit went out.  The toilet overflowed.  Someone else got a promotion instead of us.  Whatever it may be, we all face hard times in life.  But we have been given this life to live for a reason.  We need to try to find the happiness even during the hard times.  The chorus of Martina McBride's song Blessed puts it into prespective.  
I have been blessed
And I feel like I've found my way
I thank God for all I've been given
At the end of every day
I have been blessed
With so much more than I deserve
To be here with the ones that love me
To love them so much it hurts
I have been blessed
We are all blessed.  Sometimes we just need to slow down and see how blessed we are in every day life.  Things we take for granted are really things we should be thankful for.

No comments:

Post a Comment