Saturday, August 11, 2012

Yard Sale Saturday

Today was a super quick visit to just a few estate sales.  I had an early afternoon visit with The Dog Counselor at my house today.  BEST thing I've done!  But that's another post.  

Okay, let's start with what probably anyone would call the craziest purchase ever.  


BUT, it was only $2.50.  The base of it is sturdy and great wood.  I just need to create a fun seat!  This could come from another chair or yard sticks or pretty much anything.  So many possibilities!!!

And then here's a magazine rack with a cow on it.  I loved it because there's a cow on it!  But I think it needs painting, don't you?  I paid $2 for it.


Here's two cute little wooden candle holders.  These are screaming to be painted.  I got them both for $2.


And then I went to JoAnn's and went to the Clearance section.  One of the best deals of the day.  Each of these baskets were $1.97 and they match the colors in my bedroom and bathroom.


So there's my fun finds for the day!  What type of seat do you think I should put on the stool?    Any other ideas?  Did you find anything at yard sales or estate sales today?

No comments:

Post a Comment