Monday, September 10, 2012

A New Foster!

Well, I just got the call today.  I get a new foster dog tonight!  Yes, just one day after my last foster got adopted.  That's a good way to move on and not think about how much you miss your last little guy.

He's a little 15 pound Boston Terrier that's between the age of 1 and 2.  All I know is that the lady that rescued him says he's fighting with her male Basset Hound.  It sounds as if something happened and the Basset Hound probably did something to this little Boston at some point and now he just wants to fight the big guy.  The Basset Hound is 70 pounds and the lady is scared that the Boston is going to get hurt.  So she's surrendering him over to Southern Cross Boston Terrier Rescue so he can have a better life. 

She says that he does great with her female Cocker Spaniel.  So they wanted him to be placed with a female dog just in case he's male aggressive. 

I honestly think Daisy and this little guy are going to be playmates.  I sure hope anyway!  I would hate to have to keep them separated all the time.

I will try and update with pictures and the little guys name tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment