Thursday, December 27, 2012

A Barney (Buddy) Update

I love when my fosters get adopted and I get updates!  And that's exactly what's happened with Buddy...now Barney!  

His parents tell me that he's doing great, but FULL of energy!  Then again he is just a year and a half old.  But he's learning and fitting into the family so well.

Just look at these pictures!!



Isn't he adorable?!?!  And on a side note, I'm in love with the Mickey Mouse bed!

I get the same two question all the time... "How can you get rid of a foster dog?" and "Don't you just fall in love with them?"  

Look at these pictures.  How can you not let them go to a wonderful family?  Knowing that you were there just for when they needed you most to bridge the gap for them to find their forever family, it makes it so much easier to let them be adopted.  And when you know the family that is adopting them is loving them, how can you not want to give them up?!  

And yes, I fall in love with every single one of my fosters...how can you not?!

So moral of the story?  If I were to keep my fosters, I wouldn't want to foster and that's one less Boston I could save.  

But this is one of my favorite success stories!!  Barney is one happy Boston and I couldn't be happier for him and his family!

No comments:

Post a Comment