Sunday, February 24, 2013

Yard Sale Saturday

I'm so far behind on getting pictures up of my latest finds.  This has been a very busy last few months, but I hope to stay up to date on this from here on out.  On some things I don't remember the price of since it's been a while since I purchased them, but I have been getting great deals!  And the best part....Estate Sales happen even during the winter!!  

Here we go!

Here's an old milk can.  Yes, the flowers must go!  But the flag and liberty bell actually give it character.  It was priced at $15, but since it was half price day, I got it for $7.50.  That's actually cheap for a milk jug!


There are dents on each side, but since it's on the same place on both sides, it works!



Found these medal tiles for $5.


 I found this cute bucket for 50 cents!


I don't exactly love the quilting saying inside, but a cute little frame for 25 cents and then half off of that!  I couldn't say no!


Some clear and blue marbles for $1.


A basket for 75 cents and then half off.


A wire basket.  I can figure out something fun to do with this!


Lots of tin stuff.  A bunt pan, a square pan, 2 plates, a cake pan and some other cute tin with a candle added in!


Super cute stool that was probably hand made.  Very heavy, but endless possibilities of what I could do with this!!!


A cake stand and a few wood pieces that can all be painted over and re-purposed! 


Butterflies!!  Perfect for MiA parties!!  Just needs a good coat of spray paint!


Two cute baskets!


I've found a few others like this in the past.  I figured I could easily come up with something fun put on here since it's a clean slate!


Here's just a piece of wood that can be used for anything, a small shelf with a hook and a cute little basket!


Two cute matching mirrors!  I think I know just what I want to do with these!


A cute watering jug!


Normally I don't buy pillows, but these were in great shape and the house looked very well taken care of.  These pillows had the colors of my house in them...and for $1, I had to get them!


I found paint!!!  5 cans of paint!!!  2 of red, a brown, a black and a grey.  $2 each.


How about these cute stools.  Yes, I know the fabric isn't too pretty, but they can easily be redone!  I got these two for $15.  Higher than I like to pay, but they were $15 each and I was able to talk them down to both of them for $15.


And the best part....they have hidden storage!!!!


So those were my finds for the last few months.  Let me know if you have any thoughts on how to re-do any of it.  I can't wait to get busy working on this stuff!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment