Friday, October 25, 2013

Friday Favorites

It's finally Friday!

Are you as excited as I am?

So here are some of my favorites for the week...

With the weather getting so cold so fast, this is all I want.  Let me just say that putting Samuel Adams in makes this even better.

Favorite Sign: Sweet Tea Served Here
O.M.G.  Does this person know me?  Ha!  I don't serve alcohol at my get-together's, I serve sweet tea!  I can see something with this saying happening in my kitchen soon.

Favorite TV Show: VH1's Tough Love
I guess it's my crazy way of wanting to understand people, but I LOVE this show.  The host, Steve, really breaks down what's wrong with the people in relationships.  Actually, it's a great show to make you take a look deep inside yourself too.


Favorite Song: Thomas Rhett's, "It Goes Like This"
How sweet is this song?!  What girl wouldn't want a guy to write a song about them or for them?!


Favorite Adoptable Boston Terrier: Dollie
Look at that smile.  How can your heart not melt for Miss Dollie?!  If you're interested, fill out an application for her at Southern Cross Boston Terrier Rescue's Site.  I think she'd make a wonderful addition to someones family!

Favorite Bible Verse: Joel 3:10
I've been reading a book by Joel Osteen lately.  He is the most positive person I've ever heard of.  He says all the time how important it is to speak positive thoughts instead of negative thoughts.  This picture really puts this verse into perspective.

I hope your Friday has been just as good as mine!

Have a wonderful weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment