Monday, October 28, 2013

Monday Motivation


Thanks to Pinterest, I'm always finding good quotes these days!

You know, God has more of a plan than we can ever imagine.  I know there have been days where I feel like I can't get a break.  Where things keep piling up.  There's always a set back.  In relationships, in work, in daily life.  Sometimes it seems like I take one step forward and then 3 steps back.  But I feel like there is a reason for it.  I feel like God is making me stronger.  That he's preparing my path.

What is my next journey?  Who knows!  But I know I can't wait for it.  I know God has a much bigger and better plan than I could ever imagine.  So for now, I'm learning through the bad times and keeping my eyes set on the ultimate goal.  My ultimate goal.  My ultimate dreams.  My ultimate future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment