Wednesday, November 13, 2013

I Went Curly....And a Few Other Updates


Well, I did it.  I went curly.  It's a HUGE change for me.  I'm not used to this.  But I'm starting to like it.  It's way less maintenance.  Super easy to wash it, add a little product and go!

Here's my before and after... (the before is right before I had I went in to get the curls)


What do you think?  Good?  Bad?  Not sure yet?

Also, I promised I was working on a few things....  So here's a few pictures.  This shows you that they are still in progress...

I started painting my kitchen.  It's a slightly different color.  And plus, whoever painted it before used flat paint.  This time I painted it in a glossy.  Can you tell what's been painted and what hasn't?


I also told you the word "chalkboard".  So here's the first peak of it....


And the dinner party, let's just say it went wonderful!!  I can't wait to share with you the food we cooked and then some new recipes!  Remember, it was all cooked with alcohol.  Stay tuned.  It should be coming soon.

And just because I feel like I need to add this in...  I found an awesome find at an estate sale over the weekend.  Look how pretty!!


I promise more updates to come soon.  Very very very soon.  I have so much going on in my head that I want to get out to you.  

2 comments:

  1. Thank you!!!!! It's still growing on me. It actually makes me feel more grown up! Ha!

    ReplyDelete