Friday, November 15, 2013

Friday Favorites

I only worked 4 days this week, but whew, I'm exhausted.  And I'm beyond excited that it's Friday!

Without further adieu, here's my Friday Favorites!

This tutorial from JUST A GIRL and her blog makes me think that even I can could do this!  I can't wait to try it out sometime soon.

Favorite Design Idea: Candles Above the Bed
I'm loving this idea from Golden Boys & Me.  The candles above the bed.  Ahh....it's just perfect.  I think I may need to try this soon.

Favorite Quote: Don't Compare
We've all done it in life.  We compare ourselves to others.  We ask others for advice.  It's easy to not want to be different, but sometimes being different is the best thing you could do!  It leads to much better endings!

Favorite Bible Verse: Proverbs 31:25
How hard is it to go through life fearing the future?  We all do it.  But when we let it go...like really let it go...and allow God to guide, that fear of the future is gone!

Favorite Adoptable Dog: Sophie
Sophie is being fostered through Southern Cross Boston Terrier Rescue.  Her foster mom is awesome!  Poor little girl, she's tested positive for heartworms again.  I hear that she's one sweet Boston who would love an amazing family.  If you think you would like to open your heart and home to Sophie, please consider filling out an adoption application at Southern Cross Boston Terrier's website.

Favorite Song: Sunny and 75
It's no secret that I'm a big Joe Nichols fan, but my goodness...I cannot get this song out of my head.  It's so catchy and so good.  Have a listen.  I'm sure you'll be hooked to!

How's your week been?  Anything exciting happening in your life?  Any favorite things you'd like me to discover?  Leave me a comment!

Happy Friday ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment