Monday, November 18, 2013

Monday Motivation


This was posted on Facebook yesterday by Proverbs 31 Ministries and wow!  This hit me hard.  I've been refraining from the word PATIENCE, but GRACE is everything I've been asking God for lately.

My Nanny told me several years ago to quit praying for patience because God will give it to you.  Boy was she right.

This has been my exact prayer lately.  Sometimes it's hard waiting for what you know God has placed on your heart.  But instead of being miserable while waiting, I'm choosing happiness.

I keep asking God every single day to give me the grace I need during this time.  And He's doing just that!

I don't think I've ever been so happy and so productive in my life.  He's putting so much good in my path that I'm not dwelling on getting to that end result as quickly as possible.  I'm enjoying my journey.

What about you?  Are you praying for grace?  Are you enjoying your journey?

No comments:

Post a Comment