Monday, March 24, 2014

Bed Ideas

For years I've had a double mattress, white wicker headboard and side table and a dark wood dresser and chest of drawers from when I was born.  It's time to upgrade, big time!  I recently bought a new mattress, but it's yet to be delivered.  I've been trying to decide what type of bed I want.

I know I want height to the bed.  Like to the point that I need a step stool to get on it...or a running jump.  Either way sounds good to me!

Foot boards....I think I want one, but I'm not entirely sure.

Here's just a few inspirations I've been looking at...








What do you think?  Any suggestions?  Do you like any of these.  This bed has 100% stumped me.  Have you seen something you think would be amazing?  Send me a link, or a picture or a description!  I'd love any ideas you have for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment