Friday, April 18, 2014

Friday Favorites

It's been awhile since I've done my Friday Favorites, so why not start back today?!

Favorite Adoptable Boston Terrier:  Little Bill



This little cutie had a broken jaw when he came into the rescue.  He probably got hit by a car.  He's had lots of dental work done.  And he's now ready for his forever family.  To adopt Little Bill, head on over to www.southerncrossbtr.com and fill out an application.  If I knew he'd do great with Daisy, I wouldn't hesitate in adopting him.  Look at that face!!!


Favorite Reality TV Show: Dancing With The Stars

Yeah yeah......Say what you want, but these two....this is why I'm hooked this season....


Meryl and Maks!  Can these two just please date?!  My gosh.  The chemistry on the dance floor is out of this world.  I can't quit watching them.  And let's not forget Candace Cameron and Danica McKeller.  I watched them growing up.  And they are still awesome!  Meryl's ice partner Charlie is amazing too.  But I can't keep my eyes off how stinkin' adorable Meryl and Maks are!!!


Favorite Comedy TV Show: Sirens

It's a new show on USA Network.  Very similar to Scrubs....which is why I probably LOVE it!!!  Be prepared to sit on the couch and laugh!  And if you're like me, and live in a townhouse, be prepared for your neighbors to ask you what was so funny.  Yes, it's that's funny!


Favorite Water Flavor: Fuji Apple by Skinny Girl


Yes, I'm obsessed.  End of story.


Favorite Craft Inspiration: DIY Corkboard Jewelry Organizer


Be prepared to see me make one of these soon.  I'm obsessed.  Wouldn't take up much space.  Practical.  Can't think of anything I don't LOVE about it!


Favorite Bible Verse: Matthew 28:6


With Easter this weekend, we are reminded that Jesus triumphed over the grave.  He arose.  He has risen!!  He proved to us how much He loves us.  Even though we sin day after day, He still loves us and forgives us.  We just have to ask for forgiveness.


Favorite Song: I Don't Dance by Lee Brice


This is one of the sweetest songs I've heard in a long time.  I can't get enough of it!



I hope your Easter weekend is fabulous.  Enjoy time with your family!

No comments:

Post a Comment