Monday, April 14, 2014

The Sweet Tea Addiction

Okay, I know.  Such a typical southern thing.  Always drinking sweet tea.  But this has gotten out of control. It's all I want to drink. 

I gave up cokes and anything carbonated 13 years ago and haven't miss that at all.  But I needed something other than juice and water to drink.  So I turned to sweet tea.  And got obsessed.  Like more than a little obsessed.  Like so obsessed that I don't remember drinking anything else.  

I've noticed that I haven't been fitting into my jeans lately.  At first I tried to tell myself it was because they were old and I put them in the dryer too much.  But I was only kidding myself.

But here's my biggest problem.  I HATE water.  It has no taste.  So the only way I can drink it is with flavor added.  My other problem is that most artificial sweetener makes me sick.  So I haven't known what to do.

But I did find a few little bottles of things to try in my water this week.  This morning I've started with Fuji Apple from Skinny Girl.  It's sweetened with Stevia.  And my body doesn't reject Stevia.


Gotta say, I want to try more from this line.  I really like it.

And then I realized that this comes from Bethenny Frankel's new line.  She's got everything.  From alcohol to other types of liquid sweeteners.  It's safe to say that I'll be trying more of her products.

Hopefully this will help in my sweet tea addiction.

What do you drink that's good for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment