Sunday, July 29, 2012

Same Table

It's funny how things work out.  I was so excited over the table I found yesterday at the Estate Sale and couldn't wait to show my grandmother (Nanny).  So sent her a text of it.  All of a sudden I receive a text from her and I was so confused as to why she sent me the same picture back.  Before I called her to ask why she was sending me the picture I had sent her, I noticed that the table wasn't in the same location as the picture I took.  Then I actually read her caption..."Do you like my piece?  I like yours."  I got it!!  She has the exact same table!  See...

My new table:

My Nanny's table:

They are just two different shades.  And the funny thing is that I don't even remember this table in my Nanny and Pa's house!  Guess I need to keep my eyes open more when I go to visit!  

2 comments:

  1. That is crazy! Did she know what the table is for?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course not! haha She said that she has tons of random stuff on it in her bedroom. I honestly don't think I have ever even seen that piece of furniture at her house! haha I'm gonna have to take a trip down there and go shopping in her house!

    ReplyDelete