Saturday, September 8, 2012

Last Full Day With Bo (Sia)

It makes me a bit sad to say that this is my last full day with Bo.  But I'm excited at the same time because this means he's going to his forever family tomorrow where he will get all the love and attention he deserves.  All I can say is that I'm thankful he's getting adopted so soon or I would have wanted to keep him as my own!  He's precious!

And of course, what happened today?  Daisy and Bo got to be friends.  Yes, finally...on his last full day of living with us.  Wouldn't that be the case?!

Here's some exciting news though.  After Bo's new owners met him, they picked up on how smart he is.  So, they are naming him Sia!  That's Japanese for genius!  I can't tell you how happy I am that they put so much thought into his new name.  You can tell that this is a family that will absolutely love him and nothing makes me happier for him!

No comments:

Post a Comment