Sunday, September 2, 2012

No Yard Sale Saturday

Sorry everyone, but I didn't get any yard sales in yesterday.  But I did pick up my first foster dog!  The shelter had named him Frankie, but he didn't answer to that.  He answers to Bo!  So here he is... 


Introducing BO!!!!!


He's a 5 year old, 25 pound Boston Terrier.  But he's as sweet as he can be.  Bo follows me around everywhere....and I do mean everywhere.  I think he was once an escape artist though.  And he LOVES to be outside.  Poor little guy must have had a run in with a skunk though.  He's a little stinky!  But you get used to it.

The only problem I really have with Bo is that he doesn't want me to give any attention to Daisy.  He wants to fight her for my attention.  We're working on it though.  At least I can get them to both sit!...just not together!


Hopefully this week he'll be ready for adoption.  If you interested in Bo, please go to Southern Cross Boston Terrier's Website and fill out an application.  His adoption fee is $300.  He will make a WONDERFUL pet!!  Not sure that he'd do great with small children, but he's a people pleaser!  

No comments:

Post a Comment