Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Sadie Lou Has Been Adopted!!

Well, it's true!  Sadie Lou has been adopted!!  By who?  The president of Southern Cross Boston Terrier Rescue, Linda!  Her and her husband completely fell in love with her and she fits in perfectly with her new sisters.

I know God had a hand in this.  I was beyond tempted to want to keep her had she come back to me.  So far, God has given all 3 of my fosters their forever homes before I had the chance to even think about it.  

The good thing about that?!  This mean I can keep on fostering!  Had I adopted, I don't think I would have been able to add another dog into my home any time soon.

Nothing makes me happier than to know that Sai, Chico (Charlie) and Sadie are in their perfect forever homes!  

Now it's time to move on to Buddy.  He already has a family waiting.  I've got to work quick to get this little guy ready and I'm up for that challenge.  

For tonight, my heart is happy!!  Sadie Lou is exactly where she needs to be.  Yes, I will miss her.  And yes, I wanted her to come back to me.  But knowing she is with a family that will love her and give her everything she needs, should she have any issues in her life, makes me not only have a smile on my face, but a smile in my heart!

Southern Cross Boston Terrier Rescue

No comments:

Post a Comment