Sunday, January 27, 2013

Embroidery Hoop DIY Decor

Over the past several months I have been collecting embroidery hoops at yard sales and estate sales.  Not knowing what I wanted to do with them, they just sat in a box.  But then I had an idea!  

I took these hoops



And decided to put bandanas in them.

Problem was...there was a lot of excess bandana that didn't need to show.


So I cut the bandana down.  Even though the edges weren't perfect, they wouldn't show on the wall.

Here's what they looked like:


It was time to put them on the wall.  I didn't want a certain pattern.  Just something kinda fun.  Here's my finished wall!  


I needed something to go on the wall behind my front door.  This was the perfect place for these.  A small wall that just needed a little something to spice things up and add some color. It was perfect!

So there you go!  A cheap project that helps decorate my house!

1 comment: