Thursday, October 10, 2013

Apology

I must apologize.  Life got a little hectic and I got a little tired.  And it's hard to really express what's on your mind when it's so jumbled.

I know I took this 31 Day Challenge and believe it or not, I do intend to write on my life for 31 days.  Yes, I've missed several days.  I'm not going to try to catch up real quick.  Instead, I'm still going to write from my heart for 31 days.  It might not be consecutive, but I'm going to finish this challenge.  

I never knew this would be so hard for me.  It's putting myself out there.  And it's beyond scary.

But I keep reminding myself that when I finally put myself out there, I got the best thing that ever happened to me.  So I know I this is good for me.  And I know I need to do this.  And not just for me.  One of you out there might need to hear this too.

So I'm going to press forward.  I'm not running from this.  I'm going to face this head on and come out stronger on the other side!

No comments:

Post a Comment