Thursday, October 3, 2013

Day 3: Power of Positive Thinking

One thing I've learned a lot lately is that positive thinking really does make you have a positive attitude.

I've really been listening to Joel Osteen a lot lately.  His positive energy is extremely catchy.

I love telling myself I can.  I love telling myself that nothing is out of my reach.  I love telling myself that I can accomplish anything I put my mind to.

The point is, all the positive thoughts I put in my head lead to happiness.

There is so much negativity in this world.  So much negativity in day to day life.  Negativity in almost everyone you talk to.  There are actually people who put negativity into your life to make themselves feel better.

But what I've noticed is that thinking positive can keep you from that negativity.  By thinking that you can achieve anything, you realize that you actually can!  By thinking positive, you see yourself in a good light.  You see yourself for who you are!  You see YOU!

I now see me for who I really am.  I keep my head held high and I know that if I keep telling myself what I can achieve, I can go far in life.  I can be happy.  I can be happy with ME!!


So what about you?  Are you keeping positive thoughts in your head?

Day 2: Beautiful Beginnings
Day 1: The Past Can Hurt You...If You Let It

No comments:

Post a Comment